Cryptographer and computer scientist interested in distributed computing, cryptographic protocols, and security. Professor of computer science at the University of Bern. Short bio.
- Blockchain and consensus protocols
- Consistency and integrity of cloud services
- Cryptographic protocols
- Cloud-computing security
More about my research can be found under research topics.
Current professional activities
- DISC 2022, PC member
- 4th ACM Conference on Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT 2022), PC member
- 4th Blockchain Technology Symposium (BTS 2022), Keynote talk
- 43rd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (IEEESP 2022), PC member
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC ‘22), PC member
Distributed Computing (Journal), Associate Editor
- ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, Steering Committee
- ACM Advances in Financial Technologies, Steering Committee