Cryptographer and computer scientist interested in distributed computing, cryptographic protocols, and security. Professor of computer science at the University of Bern. Short bio.
- Blockchain and consensus protocols
- Consistency and integrity of cloud services
- Cryptographic protocols
- Cloud-computing security
More about my research can be found under research topics.
Current professional activities
- PODC 2020, Program Chair
- Crypto Valley Blockchain Conference 2020, PC member
- Theory and Practice of Blockchains (TPBC 2020), Steering Committee
- Cryptoeconomic Systems 2020, PC member
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC ‘20), PC member
Stanford Blockchain Conference (SBC 2020), PC member
Distributed Computing (Journal), Associate Editor
- IACR, President
- ACM Advances in Financial Technologies, Steering Committee