Cryptology and Data Security Group
Institute of Computer Science
University of Bern
3012 Bern, Switzerland
I have joined Cryptology and Data Security Group in September 2019 as a PhD student.
I have acquired my BSc degree in Computer Science at The Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia. My bachelor thesis was Security in e-business systems where I have studied and implemented top three attacks on web applications.
After finishing my bachelor degree, I moved to Switzerland where I started my master studies in Computer Science at the University of Bern. I graduated in August 2019 and my master thesis was Security Analysis of Ripple consensus protocol supervised by Prof. Christian Cachin.
I speak Serbian, English and German.
- Amores-Sesar, I., Cachin, C., & Mićić, J. (2021). Security Analysis of Ripple Consensus. In Q. Bramas, R. Oshman, & P. Romano (Eds.), Proc. 24th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS) (Vol. 184, pp. 10:1–10:16). Schloss Dagstuhl–Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik. https://doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.OPODIS.2020.10
Talks and presentations
- Security Analysis of Ripple Consensus, full talk at OPODIS 2020
- Security Analysis of Ripple Consensus, contributed talk at TPBC 2020
- Spring Semester 2022: Distributed Algorithms
- Spring Semester 2021: Cryptographic Protocols
- Spring Semester 2020: Distributed Algorithms